Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Flowers in your Hair


If you were anything like me when I was a little girl, I spent most of the Spring time on the play ground stringing together Clover flowers to make necklaces, bracelets and crowns. My favorite teacher always ended up with a crown of weeds along with me - and I was so proud!

I guess it's that little girl inside that is so very happy to be able to wear this happy trend again! Make your own by going to a craft store. Purchase your favorite flowers, a hot glue gun, and some thin cording, and start your masterpiece! Maybe you want a crown full of flowers. Maybe you'd rather have a cool braided cord that shows through your dainty flowers. Maybe you would rather have a clip with just a few pretty little blooms on it. Whatever you like, you can't go wrong!








No comments:

Post a Comment