Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Best Friends Forever!

While lounging around in my bed a few weeks ago, trying to get over a bad case of the flu, and bored out of my mind from the internet and all it's wonders, I started thinking. What else could I do from my bed that would keep me occupied enough to take my mind off of how badly I felt? 
I remembered the small kit I had from my childhood that I carried with me religiously - my kit of embroidery floss from which I made about a zillion friendship bracelets. I still had it, all still organized and just asking to be used! 
I wondered if I would remember how to do it. It was like riding a bike! It all came right back to me, and I was off making bracelets for all my BFF's.
I scoured the internet to find new designs, and came across a great blog that shows some that looked really fun. Since I didn't document my bracelet making skills from my flu ridden bed, you can visit the tutorial here. Go get some pretty colors, and start making some bracelets! I have people ask me all the time where I got mine. I can proudly tell them they are hand made, by me!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome bracelets! If you like friendship bracelets you may love this company who makes friendship bracelet inspired jewelry: www.friedaandnellie.com

    ReplyDelete