We saw it all over the runway for Fall 2011, it's super hot for Spring 2012, and we saw it yet again on the Fall 2012 runways!
The perfect red lip - it just doesn't go out of style. Achieving it however, can be challenging to say the least. We put together our own little bit of expertise (more like trial and error) and think we've come up with a fool proof way to get the perfect red pout!
- toothbrush or disposable mascara wand
- nude lip liner
- red lipstick
- eye shadow blending brush
- translucent loose powder
- lip brush
1) Remove dead skin from your lips using an old toothbrush or a disposable mascara wand and some lip balm. Use a circular motion and gently rub the dead skin away.
2) Outline the perimeter of your lips with a nude liner to prevent feathering.
3) Apply red lipstick directly from the tube.
4) Using an eyeshadow brush and translucent loose powder, gently pat the powder onto your lips to set in the color.
5) Apply a second coat of lipstick with a lip brush to smooth edges and perfect your pout.