Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wide Leg Pants = LOVE


Remember a few years back (think 2004-ish) the gaucho craze?

Okay. Now forget it.
The days of the jersey knit, super unflattering, hit you at the wrong spot on your calfs, showed off all your flaws pants are long gone - Phew!
The new wide leg pants have about a million things that we love about them. They are super comfortable. They are made of great materials like muslin and linen and silk. They are toned down in color, but played up in pattern. They can be worn to the beach during the day or out to dinner at night with a few simple switches. These are only a few off our very long list of loves for these pants! 
We've got them in store now, from our favorite brands like Free People and Plenty by Tracy Reese. We even have them jumpsuit style! Did we mention how much we love these pants?


1 comment:

  1. I have always love wide legged pants and omg bell bottoms I've made a pair for my S/S 2012 collection!!

    http://shophautechocolate.com/products/mocha

    I'd love to chat with you guys, I'll be in New Orleans for fashion week - I've been selected as a top design contestant ;)

    ReplyDelete